The Next Grant Cycle Deadline will be announced in Spring 2017
Complete Applications must be in the FSC office by 5:00 pm EST (no exceptions)
For more details, please click here
The Fund for Southern Communities is a publicly supported foundation established in 1981 to provide grants and technical assistance to progressive grassroots social change organizations working in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. The Fund invites applications from organizations:
- fighting discrimination based on race, sex, age, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, ethnic background, or physical and mental disabilities;
- struggling for the rights of workers;
- promoting self-determination in low-income and disenfranchised communities;
- protecting the environment;
- promoting and/or creating non-traditional arts and media;
- promoting peace.
N.B. : FSC does NOT fund services (i.e. feeding, housing, tutoring).
Click here to be added to our email distribution list.
You may use the link mailing list under the Mailing List tab /Left menu
To get the Grant Application and Guidelines, click here.
To get a copy of our Progress Report form, click here.